Xlerator wall guards are designed specifically to fit securely underneath your Xlerator hand dryers to protect your walls from water droplets that can be blown off wet hands by the powerful air stream of the Xlerator. Mounted with 4 strips of construction grade 3M® adhesive tape.
Clean the installed wall guard with mild soapy water and a soft cloth. Mild dish soap mixed with water in a spray bottle works best. DO NOT USE
any cleaner that contains any ammonia or abrasive cleansers to clean the surface.
Available in white plastic 89W, black plastic 89B or brushed stainless steel 89S.
Size: 31.75 inches tall x 15.75 inches wide x 1/16 inches thick.
1. Clean the wall surface with ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL prior to installation and make sure that the surface is dry and free of any dust and debris.
2. Center the wall guard underneath the hand dryer so that the top of the wall guard is 1 inch below the bottom of the dryer.
3. Carefully measure and mark the wall surface for placement of the wall guard with a pencil or temporary marker.
4. Four strips of double-sided adhesive are included for each panel. Apply the tape strips to the textured side of black or white panel and smooth side of brushed stainless steel panel as follows:
a. Lay out tape strips according to illustration at left.
b. Remove one strip and apply to either right or left side to start.
c. Press each tape strip firmly onto the plastic as it is applied.
d. Continue until all 4 strips are applied.
Note: Alignment is critical. Once placed on the wall, the wall guard cannot be
5. Align the top edge of the wall guard with the markings on the wall and firmly press into place against the entire surface of the wall guard.
6. Optional: After guard is applied to the wall you may add silicone sealant around the edge.